NPS Agara proudly announces the beginning of its PLAY GROUP SECTION for tiny tots in the Age Group of 2.5 (2 Years and 5 months) to 2.10 ( 2 Years and 10 months).
The Course will be totally Activity Based and also have the child spending ample time in the Resource Room .
An early childhood program for a period of THREE years meant for children aged 3- 6 years.
Ensconced in the beautiful environs of National Public School, Agara is the wonderful and enchanting world of Preschool where your child’s formative years are enhanced by the experience of working freely with specific materials and concepts.
We follow a unique method where children of mixed age groups (3-6years) come together to form healthy communities sparking spontaneous and harmonious interactions to develop and hone their fine motor skills, auditory & visual identification techniques, hand-eye co-ordination, one-to-one correspondence and logical thinking combined with interesting writing activities to enhance their observation, quantitative analysis and sequencing skills with an equal emphasis on communicative skills using framing words, phrases and simple sentences. Interactive sessions employing materials are used to learn Mathematics and Science while activities involving crafts help in developing motor co-ordination and concentration. Sensory materials aid in distinguishing categories and make them aware of the physical properties of matter around them like dimensions, color texture and shapes. Additionally, the program also includes storytelling, poetry recitation, singing, drama and dance.
The “Observation” sessions provide a very unique opportunity for parents to watch their children in the environment and understand the child’s level of learning and interest.
As students move through the Primary School, we begin to introduce them progressively to the world of integrated knowledge, while particularly strengthening their aptitude in the core subjects (English, Mathematics, Environmental Sciences and Social Science). This is a time of multi-dimensional learning.
A wide range of classroom activities are used as stimuli for reading and writing.
- From Class 1, our students are introduced to the study of computers, appreciating that computer literacy is essential in a modern world.
- Children start using the Math Lab from Class 1, which helps them to sharpen their analytical skills.
- We also encourage students in the primary school to do various projects in Environmental Science appreciating the History, Geography and cultural diversity of our Earth.
- Students have Physical Training classes to develop their ability and fitness.
- Art and Music classes in the primary school create an awareness and appreciation of these creative forms.
- Establishing worthwhile work habits, persistence, independence, time management and an appreciation of the value of learning begins early in the schooling process at National Public School, Agara.
- In Class 5, students are taught to handle larger portions than what they tackled in Class 1 to 4, so along with English, Mathematics, Hindi, General Science and Social Studies, students will delve deeper into these subjects with the help of specialized teachers. Additional languages add to the challenge.
- Mathematics is split into Math-I and Math-II.
- General Science becomes more detailed as Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Social Science becomes more specialized as History-Civics and Geography.
- English, Hindi, Kannada, Sanskrit and Computer Science continue to be part of the syllabus.
- The pride and joy of NPS, Agara, and the senior students have carved a niche for themselves as the best of the best! Year after year, this special group of students record unique achievements.
- Systematic hard work and unflagging perseverance on the part of the students, who have been encouraged to believe in themselves, have helped in maintaining an exemplary record, in an atmosphere of competition and excellence.
- Talented, energetic and on-edge, it is always the senior students who shoulder the onerous responsibility of organizing the mega events at school.
NPS Agara proudly announces Admissions to Class XI for the Academic Session 2021-2022!!!!
National Public School, Agara is synonymous with academic excellence and the development of personality. The school has responded readily to the standards adopted to facilitate modern and technology based teaching and learning, whilst retaining the culture, tradition and values embedded in the education system.
The lush green campus lets students be amidst nature while nurturing themselves into wholesome beings through various scholastic as well as co scholastic activities. The nature-friendly campus functions as a pollution free zone to promote a sense of well-being and a positive attitude among students.
NPS Agara follows Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), the national body of the Government of India in Secondary Education.
The following combinations are available for class XI:
- PCMC (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science)+ English
- PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology) )+ English
- PCME ( Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics) )+ English
- Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics) + English
2.Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Informatics Practices)+ English
National Public School ,Agara proudly announces an EXCLUSIVE SPORTS SECTION for Sports Enthusiasts of GRADES 3 to 6
from the next academic session ( 2021- 2022)
A well designed time table to balance sports and academics with specialised sports training session in the morning and in the evening.
Exclusive recovery sessions after each training session.
Hand-picked coaches for expert training.
A nutritious meal plan .
An Expert Advisory Board headed by
Shri Javagal Srinath
Shri Sharad Gayakwad
Shri Utsav Mishra
Sports Offered –