NPS welcomes applications from all parents who support the school’s mission and values. Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for a child and we at NPS, Agara strive towards the same goal. Admission in NPS Agara is open for Kindergarten, Montessori, Prep 1 & 2 and Classes from 1st to 9th, irrespective of caste, creed, race, region or gender.
Parents seeking admission to NPS, Agara are requested to download the application form whenit is made available with the acknowledgment slips wherever necessary and submit the completed form to the school. Kindly do not leave any field empty, as incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Cash / Demand Draft for Rs.500/- in favor of “National Public School – Agara” payable at Bangalore.
- Two Recent Passport size Photograph of the Child.
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Please mention the name of the child, class applied, parent’s name and mobile number behind the demand draft.
- Ensure that the demand draft is pinned to the application form
- Duly filled applications can be submitted on all working days, between 09:00 am to 03:00 pm, at the school front office NPS, Agara.
- Students appearing for the entrance test should bring basic stationery (pencils, pens, ruler, eraser and sharpener), an examination pad and a water bottle.
- For the selected students, there will be an interview with the Director / Principal.
- The list of students who have qualified will be informed. Admission is provided only on merit and strictly based on availability of seats.
A large number of parents are seeking admission to National Public School, Agara, Bangalore We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats available. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the following guidelines for admission:
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are more than twice the number of seats available.
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other staff members.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959. Children of the alumni group are also too many.
- The next preference is for the nationally mobile group, including central services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are internationally mobile coming from CBSE schools outside India. Bangalore is seeing a large number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to CBSE schools.
- Now the government priorities admission for minorities from different states of India to promote national integration.
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
Exerting any influence for admission directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
- Self – Discipline is the motto of the school.
- The school timings are from 8:15 am to 3.10 pm, for the students. All the students are expected to reach school before the bell rings , after 8:15 am the school gates will be closed
- Students should maintain cleanliness and hygiene within the school campus. Littering is prohibited.
- Students should observe polite civil behavior. Ragging, screaming or use of unparliamentary language is forbidden
- NPS constitutes a family of students from various communities religious and linguistic groups , the medium of instruction and communication is English in the school campus
- The school is not responsible for any loss of students’ belongings on the premises.
- Under no pretext should a student miss any teaching/games/activity period.
- Changing classrooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner. Students are expected to move quietly in single file without causing any disturbance to other classes
- Students should not remain in the classroom during break time without a written request from their parents , they should also not leave the premises during the school working hours
Date and Timings for the students to take the entrance test will be mentioned/ communicated once the application form is submitted.